Dual Monitor Question

soundguy99
Primary Venue / Use: Professional Theatre
Where I Am: Manitoba Canada

Dual Monitor Question

Post by soundguy99 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:56 pm

Hi,
We are doing lighting from the side of the stage, with the pallet VL using 1 monitor, which poses a few challenges at times, doing lighting. So the other day I was playing around with adding a second console.
I tried adding the intensity window to the second monitor, but noticed you could only view the levels on select on any of them, as you can with the intensity window on the main screen.
I was wondering if there was any way to interact with the added intensity window on the second screen ie click on it and set levels, as its nice to be able to see all the channels on a separate screen and adjust them instead of using the scroll bar on the main screen. If that was possible maybe even a touch screen with this, would be a great option.
Also, with the dual monitors, besides a visualization software like wysiwyg which tends to be expensive, what other things are people using the second monitor for.
I thought about using Virtual magic sheet,
Just wondering what other people were using the second monitor for and recommendation of things to try.
Thanks,
soundguy