1. When viewing a fixture that the dimmer or starting adress is also shown in the dialog box.
2. A tool similar to flash output but where you control the level of the output with the wheel. (instead of going through output - capture - channel) I find myslef coming back to the flash output tool, but just wish it was'nt flashing.
3. On the light pallette in the live screen with no tools selected i would like to be able to put macros on the empty Mkeys.
4. Different colour for exclusive looks in comparisson to normal looks.
5. A bump to top option or bottom when moving the cuelists. Or even better a place to assign what playback the cue list is on in the properties dialog box.
6. Command line proportional patching.
General thoughts :
Seeing as the virutal subs are on top of the screen it makes the touch screen ineffective, as the moment you use the touch screen the virtual sub will shoot up to 100%. Perhaps if they were just below the cuelist window the functionality of the touch screen could be used.
I thought the run next cue toggle is a bit confusingly worded. You unvink run next cue and then fill in the number into a box called "run next cue". It's logical to use but the first time i saw it it seemed like i had to turn the function off before i could use it. Perhaps a slight rewording would be clearer to new users.
User submitted ideas for how we can make the Palette and Light Palette Consoles better
2 posts • Page 1 of 1