How to fully define second page of wheel parameters?

Welcome to the public forum for the NEO. The next generation of Philips Strand Lighting's theatrical lighting control console.
dhearst
Primary Venue / Use: Other
Where I Am: Faultline North, Montana - concerts, events

How to fully define second page of wheel parameters?

Post by dhearst » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:15 pm

Hi,

I've been trying on and off for months to refine the wheel support for my Rogue R2 Spots using the NEO. One area that I'm still having trouble with is when an attribute category contains more than 4 attributes. I'd like to be able to use the wheels to control attributes past the 4th one, but I can't seem to get them to be available. I've defined multiple 4-wheel attribute sets.

- Is there a way to page to a second set of wheel attributes?
- Do I have to fake it by making attributes 5-8 a different category than attributes 1-4?

Thanks, David

msearancke
Primary Venue / Use: Professional Theatre
Where I Am: Auckland, New Zealand

Re: How to fully define second page of wheel parameters?

Post by msearancke » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:13 am

You should be able to add as many lines to the table as you want and then the first column can be set to the same family (it does not need to be unique).
So if for example you have 8 attributes for "Beam" click on the "Add" button and on the new line thats created set the first column to "Beam".

When using this pressing the beam button on the console it will cycle you through the "pages" of wheel options.

Martin