** Requires PaletteOS 10.8.2011 or greater **
Thanks Gary / Bobby for sorting out some of the issues in the lua scripting - running fine under 10.8.2011.
Until 10.8.3 is released - non beta testers should use mRFU v1.3
- Ton of bug fixes! (please let me know if you find bugs or bad usage issues)
- Nudging of attributes now possible - levels relevant to individual fixtures
- Major improvement to UI response on mobile touch devices
- Looks now interpret [@][+][-] in similar manner to fixtures for quick use
- Major work on key press interpretation and prevention for faster usability
- Better handling of last known selection for On, Off, RemDim and (attribute)
- Added user editable lookpage and cuelist names
- Added support for PC, Console and iPad
- Added Position Pad and Colour Picker
- Major change to file structure and send command method to avoid using frames
- Added lost connection detection
- Added disable attribute control option - For those who only need intensity control (disabling allows next/prev to always be next/prev fixture)
Better delete old versions of mRFU before extracting to your web directory. There's been a file structure update.
There are now 3 basic modes
- Color Picker and Position Pad overlay the remote
2. PC (inc iPad)
- Colour Picker and Position startup on screen and can be made BIG
- Same as 2 but without the remote
(use localhost as ip for console use - firefox only!)
iPhone iOS 4.2 and 4.3 tested
iPad only tested in simulator iOS 3.2
Firefox 3, Safari 5 and Chrome 12 all test fine.
Android devices should work, although default screen size may be a bit weird (if you use Android please let me know)
- In the settings is an option to change the viewport zoom if you find it's too big or small.
IE 7 and 8 don't work at all. Not tested in 9
Not tested in Windows Mobile but I'd say it will suffer the same fate as IE.
Access the manual by tapping the LCD display. then [Prev] [Enter]
That's all for now
Updated - Download removed