Open Source software contributions and discussions that supplement or extend the Palette / Light Palette software
- Posts: 2421
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:11 pm
- Primary Venue / Use: Other
- Where I Am: Horizon Control Inc
- Location: On the dark side just north of Toronto
timmoore wrote:How can I use these, I am getting an error when I try and use it.
Is the error
Call error:[string ""]:1: attempt to call field 'UImacro' (a nil value)
UIMacro() is case sensitive
Robert Bell - Product Manager - Horizon Control Inc.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:24 pm
- Primary Venue / Use: Other School
- Where I Am: Beaufort, SC
- Location: Beaufort, SC
Just wanted to report to all the Anti-Apple/iPhone people out there.... that this works on my Motorola Droid with no problems.
I'm really excited! Great job Tim!
Scientia Potentia Est!
Carl Barnwell Jr.
Lighting Designer & Master Electrician
Palette VL (v10.6.4)
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:10 am
- Primary Venue / Use: Professional Theatre
- Where I Am: Melbourne, Australia
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Propose a change to your code:
Changing HC.SetLevel code with HC.AttributeSetValue.
HC.SetLevel will set levels blind if console is in blind mode. Which IMO is not wanted from an RFU.
Formerly Durisian (who died peacefully of digital old age)