- CueTipPM Logo.jpg (15.92 KiB) Viewed 895 times
Open Source software contributions and discussions that supplement or extend the Palette / Light Palette software
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2421
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:11 pm
- Primary Venue / Use: Other
- Where I Am: Horizon Control Inc
- Location: On the dark side just north of Toronto
Cue Tip for Property Masters runs on a separate computer on the lighting network to show Prop personnel which props are required next. The next two props needed are also shown. Images are stored locally in the directory specified in the Options dialog box. A GENERIC Propmaster Notes fixture is added to the show patch and a wheel profile having text that matches the image names determines which image is shown. The system automatically looks forward to the cue where the prop is NEXT used (therefore, record the Propmaster fixture’s image IN the cue where the prop is needed). While the layout is not locked, you can click and drag elements on the screen. Shift Click to change fonts and colours. Cue Tip PM requires Palette OS 10.5 or greater.
- CueTip PM Code.zip
- (162 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
- CueTip PM Exe.zip
- (42.69 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Robert Bell - Product Manager - Horizon Control Inc.