I have an issue with recording Looks while having a "Locked for Editing" Playback selected.
On our Light Palette Live, I have the C/D Playback recorded with my default house lights and "Locked for Editing" selected.
I bring a channel up and try to record a Look (1, @, 5, enter, record, bump button 37). Oops, I get a "Locked for Editing" message, forgot I had the "Locked" C/D playback selected. I select the A/B playback (not locked) that has no cues recorded. When I hit record again it automatically, and instantly, records cue 1 on the A/B playback.
This error has been around since 10.6.4 but this is my first time reporting it.
Is this a feature? Is this a bug? Give us feedback to make it better!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:38 pm
- Primary Venue / Use: Professional Theatre
- Where I Am: Foothills 130 KM East of the Canadian Rockies.
- Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Posts: 2421
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:11 pm
- Primary Venue / Use: Other
- Where I Am: Horizon Control Inc
- Location: On the dark side just north of Toronto
Bug 286 - Cue List Locked for Editing prevents recording of Looks
Robert Bell - Product Manager - Horizon Control Inc.