Look channels in yellow

User submitted ideas for how we can make the Palette and Light Palette Consoles better
barbarab

Look channels in yellow

Post by barbarab » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:53 pm

Having used submasters a lot this summer, I really miss the channels recorded into a sub turning yellow. For example, if I'm in a cue which has channels 6, 19, and 34 already recorded at full, if I bring up the sub which has those channels in it, they turned yellow even if they're already in the cue (in the last software version). I found this very useful, especially when you want to identify a channel to remove from the cue. Any chance of bringing it back? thanks.

RobertBell
Primary Venue / Use: Other
Where I Am: Horizon Control Inc

Re: Look channels in yellow

Post by RobertBell » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:56 am

Are you sure that your cue list is not still 'winning'? We didn't change this code. It may have to do with how your priorities are set (Hardware Setup). It would be hard to tell if the cue level and the sub level were both 100%.
Robert Bell - Product Manager - Horizon Control Inc.

barbarab

Re: Look channels in yellow

Post by barbarab » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:52 pm

Thanks for responding... am I imagining it, or did the level ever turn yellow when the sub matched the cue level? so that even if the cue level is full, it would turn yellow as soon as the sub reached 100%?
and if I would like this to happen, I should make the Looks priority higher than the cue?