Helpful hints for how to accomplish common and not so common things
- Posts: 2421
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:11 pm
- Primary Venue / Use: Other
- Where I Am: Horizon Control Inc
- Location: On the dark side just north of Toronto
You may have already discovered this, but while I was giving a training session yesterday it occured to me that some may not be brave enough to try undoing an UPDATE etc.
Remeber, UNDO (formally the REL key) followed by UPDT or REC or DEL does exactly that.
I've used it in this fashion before:
- Sitting in a cue we already sort of like
- Make a change we're not sure of and want to preview it
- UPDT UPDT (oooh - that's brave!)
- Back up a cue
- Go into the newly updated cue to see it
- Decide we hate it
- UNDO UPDT
Now you're back to square one with no damage done.
Robert Bell - Product Manager - Horizon Control Inc.